Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon Mountain E-Bike - 2020, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Bionic Trail Shredder
Why We Love It
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS for accurate shifting every time.
- New Specialized Eliminator rear tire has an unmatched grip in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- E-bike version of the legendary Stumpy, with ~150mm travel
- Smooth power delivery climbs well without losing traction
- Powerful motor to extend the ride, and your energy
- MasterMind control unit monitors power so it lasts the whole ride
- Out-of-the box varies from 29er wheels to mixed wheel setup
- Moderate rub on the drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the inside of the seatstays.
- Small paint chip on the drive side top tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & cranks.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||47 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Praxis Works M30 Alloy, 32t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy Trail, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Trail Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID T7, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'4"
|a. Effective Top Tube||664 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||505 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.1°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||647 mm|
|g. Reach||480 mm|
|h. Standover Height||787 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.