Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Stumpjumper Pro 29 Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- Light heel rub on the chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, & fork lower legs.
- Small paint chip on the drive side seatstay.
- Small scratch on the drive-side stanchion.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Carbon Tubeless Compatible , Specialized|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||628 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||455 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.1°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||641 mm|
|g. Reach||445 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.