Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2020, 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2020, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'4" - 5'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- ENVE SES 4.5 Carbon Clincher wheelset.
- ENVE Aero Carbon handlebar & stem.
- Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter crankset. *
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, down tube, & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the shifters.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM S900 Direct Mount, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter, 48/35t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||ENVE SES Aero Carbon, 34cm|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized -Works Tarmac FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES 4.5 Carbon Clincher, Chris King|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'4" - 5'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||462 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||126 mm|
|F. Stack||527 mm|
|G. Reach||380 mm|
|H. Standover Height||755 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.