- S-Works frame, RockShox Pike Ultimate fork, & FOX Factory Series FLOAT shock are top of the line.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small scratches on the top tube, down tube, & drive side seatstay.
- The down tube protector is slightly separated.
About the S-Works Stumpjumper
The OG Trail Bike
• Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
• Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
• Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
• Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
• Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The Stumpjumper was Specialized’s first bike and the S-Works build is the ultimate evolution. With modern geometry and great handling, this mid-travel, full-sus bike is a do-it-all favorite for every rider. It’s more forgiving on trails than the Epic Evo, and slightly more nimble than the Stumpy Evo or the Enduro.