- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire.
- New brake rotors, front & rear for confident braking.
- New cassette for crisp shifting.
- The front suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms, chainstays, & seatstays.
About the S-Works Stumpjumper
The OG Trail Bike
• Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
• Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
• Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
• Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
• Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The Stumpjumper was Specialized’s first bike and the S-Works build is the ultimate evolution. With modern geometry and great handling, this mid-travel, full-sus bike is a do-it-all favorite for every rider. It’s more forgiving on trails than the Epic Evo, and slightly more nimble than the Stumpy Evo or the Enduro.