Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Roubaix SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2020, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Roubaix SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2020, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
- New Vision SC40 carbon wheelset
- SRAM AXS Power Meter
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Moderate scratches on the left shifter
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays
- Moderate scratches on the back of the seat tube
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon w/ Future Shock 2.0|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM AXS Power Meter w/SRAM Red Carbon Crank Arms, 46/33t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red AXS XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Hover FACT Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Future Stem Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Pave FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power, FACT Carbon Rails|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Vision SC40 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Vision|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||465 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.75°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||585 mm|
|G. Reach||376 mm|
|H. Standover Height||762 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.