Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Enduro Mountain Bike - 2020, S4
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- With aggressive geometry, top-of-the-line RockShox Ultimate suspension, & SRAM XX1 AXS groupset, this is the ultimate enduro bike.
- The frame is wrapped in RideWrap frame protection.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New KMC chain for crisp shifting.
- New headset bearings for improved handling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Big-travel enduro bike for downhill-style trails and pedaling back up
- Shock linkage creates an efficient climber that doesn’t wallow in the suspension
- Balance of stiffness and forgiveness in the frame delivers beautiful tracking through choppy passes
- Take on long trail rides or send it at the bike park: the Enduro can do it all
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seat stays.
- Small scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scuffs on the non-drive side seat stay.
- Small tears in the frame protection.
- Small scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate|
|Rear Shock Travel||170mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Roval Traverse Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Nukeproof Horizon Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse SL Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Trail T9, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID Trail Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||644 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64.3, 63.9 (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||629 mm|
|g. Reach||487 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.