- This S-Works build is blinged out with FOX Factory Series suspension, full Shimano XTR groupset, & a RockShox Reverb AXS dropper.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate tire rub on the inside of the seatstays.
- Small tears in the frame protection.
- Small scratches on the rear brake lever.
About the S-Works Enduro
• Big-travel enduro bike for downhill-style trails and pedaling back up
• Shock linkage creates an efficient climber that doesn’t wallow in the suspension
• Balance of stiffness and forgiveness in the frame delivers beautiful tracking through choppy passes
• Take on long trail rides or send it at the bike park: the Enduro can do it all
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The S-Works Enduro is an elite warhorse built to charge. Big-rig suspension can cushion bombed-out berms and rock gardens, but still climbs no problem. The Enduro is more intense than the Stumpy Evo, but not as downhill-y as the Demo.