Sorry, this Specialized Diverge Comp Gravel Bike - 2020, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Diverge Comp Gravel Bike - 2020, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- New front & rear brake pads
- New rear brake rotor
- The drive side bottom bracket area was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the seat tube
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side rear dropout
- Small scratches on the chainstays
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, derailleur, & seatpost
- Light cable rub on the head tube
- Corrosion on the brake calipers
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX Ultegra RX800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante M30 Alloy, 48/32t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470db Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro Gripton Endurant 2Bliss, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro Gripton Endurant 2Bliss, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||561 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||128 mm|
|F. Stack||613 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||776 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.