Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Spark RC 900 World Cup Silverfish Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium-Powered XC Master
Why We Love It
- ENVE M5 Carbon wheels have this primo frame rolling beautifully.
- Silverfish edition is top of the line & blinged out w/ a custom frame & components.
- Quarq AXS power meter.*
- New brake pads & rotors for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- The winningest full-sus XC bike of all time
- Aggressive geometry excels between the race tape
- 120mm of efficient, supportive rear wheel travel
- Ultralight HMX or lightweight HMF carbon options
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Large paint chips on the drive side top tube.
- Moderate heel rub on the drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Moderate scuffs on the non-drive side down tube & derailleur.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, & handlebar.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate RLC3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox NUDE RLC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller , Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 DUB Eagle Boost Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||PRO Components Vibe Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||ENVE M5 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Industry Nine 1/1|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||600 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||587 mm|
|g. Reach||430 mm|
|h. Standover Height||737 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.