Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Spark RC 900 World Cup AXS Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium-Powered XC Master
Why We Love It
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- The winningest full-sus XC bike of all time
- Aggressive geometry excels between the race tape
- 120mm of efficient, supportive rear wheel travel
- Ultralight HMX or lightweight HMF carbon options
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Light paint chips on the top tube, & chainstays.
- Light scratches on the seatstays & rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate RLC3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe NUDE RLC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 AXS Eagle, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros FL 1.0 Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Syncros XR 1.5 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Syncros Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XMC 1200 Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||630 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||596.2 mm|
|g. Reach||456.8 mm|
|h. Standover Height||756 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.