Sorry, this Scott Genius eRIDE 900 Tuned Mountain E-Bike - 2019, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Scott Genius eRIDE 900 Tuned Mountain E-Bike - 2019, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Genius Gets the E-Bike Treatment
The Genius eRIDE isn't just a Genius with a motor strapped on; it's been fully redesigned to act and look like a Genius, but with an integrated Bosch motor and 625Wh battery to keep the fun going all day. Your Genius eRIDE can accomodate 27.5"" or 29"" wheels with only a flip chip to maintain its impressive handling. It has Scott's TwinLoc suspension system so you can switch your bike into pedal mode for long climbs or into downhill mode for ultimate suppleness. With 150mm rear suspension you can take the Genius eRIDE on all day rides and be confident on the way up and down."
- The Genius you know and love, with a boost
- 625Wh Bosch motor system keep the fun going all day long
- Easily switch between 29" and 27.5" wheels with a flip chip
- 150mm of fine tuned rear wheel travel
- TwinLoc suspension keeps you efficient on the climbs and fast on the descents
- The rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Spank grips
- New front rotor
- New rear rotor & brake pads
- New SRAM chain & cassette
- Tuned brakes
- Light scratches on the crank arms & fork lowers
- Light scratches on the rims
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay & non-drive side chainstay
- Small paint chip on the chainstay arch
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||51 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Nude TR EVOL Trunnion|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8020, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Shimano STEPS FC-M8050, 32t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros FL1.0 Di2 mini riser Carbon, 740mm|
|Stem||Syncros FL1.5 Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss H1825 Spline CL Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Magic Mary EVO TLE, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO TLE, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E8000|
|Battery||Shimano BT-E8020 500Wh|
5'2" - 5'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||586.5mm, 585mm (Low, High)|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°, 75.5° (Low, High)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.8°, 65.3° (Low, High)|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||624.2mm, 620.1mm (Low, High)|
|G. Reach||418.6mm, 424.6mm (Low, High)|
|H. Standover Height||738.6mm, 736mm (Low, High)|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.