- FOX Factory Series 36 in Team Orange is top of the line.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New SDG Tellis dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small scratches on the drive side of the seat tube, fork lower legs, rims, cranks, & handlebar.
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
About the Nomad CC
• Designed for the biggest hits and hardest lines
• Geometry is planted and stable on rough trails
• Carbon frame is light enough to pedal well
• Massive 170mm travel will never be outgunned
• 27.5” wheels are playful on the trail and in the air
Mountain bikes don’t get much burlier than the Nomad. Every inch of this bike is designed to fly off drops, pump through jump lines, and straighline rock gardens. Huge travel and 27.5” wheels can tame any trail without losing the playful personality you crave in a freeride bike.