Sorry, this Pivot Trail 429 Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Pivot Trail 429 Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Trail Riding Redefined
- Versatile 29er that feels at home in steep terrain
- Refined trail geometry rewards both rowdy and racy riders
- 120mm of DW-Link suspension creates an optimal riding experience
- Made to fit 130-140mm forks, and your exact riding style
- Internal cable routing for clean looks and easier storage mounts
- The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and are ready to ride
- New WTB Volt saddle
- New rear brake pads
- New WTB grips
- New shifter cable & housing
- Light scratches on the head tube
- Moderate scratches on the drive side swingarm
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side seatstay & non-drive side rear dropout
- Small scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Small scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & down tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, derailleur, handlebar, & fork legs
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Team Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Alloy, 35.0 mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x157mm Super Boost|
|Wheelset||SUNringle Duroc 30 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SUNringle|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'6" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||614.8 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||428 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.6°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.3°|
|E. Head Tube||101.6 mm|
|F. Stack||601 mm|
|G. Reach||439.4 mm|
|H. Standover Height||703.6 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.