Sorry, this Niner Jet 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Niner Jet 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 4'10" - 5'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Agility Meets Ability
- New Shimano SLX M7100 rear derailleur
- A full-suspension frame gives just enough oomph to take big hits
- Trail geometry keeps the bike under control during high-speed descents
- A steep seat tube puts you directly over the pedals for comfortable climbing
- Niner’s CVA Suspension keeps the bike active and agile on climbs
- 29” wheels smooth out chunky climbs and descents
- The front suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Spank handlebar grips
- New FSA seatpost
- Tuned brakes
- Minor scratches on the drive-side top tube
- Light cable rub on the drive-side seat tube
- Light scuffs on the fork lowers
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 730mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FSA Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes ZTR Flow S1 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Stan's Neo|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
4'10" - 5'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||562 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||356 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||595 mm|
|G. Reach||390 mm|
|H. Standover Height||674 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.