- MRP Ribbon fork w/ Ramp Control has lots of adjustment.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake pads & rotor for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & down tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork, rims, & cranks.
About the Ripmo
• Steep seat tube angle and offset fork serve up excellent climbs
• Sizing dependent on reach thanks to the short seat tube
• 147 mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
• Room for up to 2.6” tires provides immense traction
The Ripmo is your go-to racer for keen capability on the descents, plus a talented climber in one. Sleek looks aren't just for show. You can pick your size based on reach. The Ripmo flies down assertively, and reaches the top with no fuss.