Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Factor ViSTA All-Road Gravel Bike - 2020, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Terreno Max Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0 rear tire for the miles ahead.
- Mixed-terrain frame makes for cheery long saddle days
- All-road geometry guides you to tackle any terrain; built around 30-35mm tires
- OTIS headset provides excellent steering control and houses internal cables
- Size-specific carbon layup provides the same stiffness for all riders
- Light scratches on the fork & head tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area & crank arms.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Factor Vista, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Factor OTIS Vista All-Road Bar/Stem Integration Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Factor OTIS Vista All-Road Bar/Stem Integration Carbon, N/A x 130mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Factor Vista RBi Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Arione Braided|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Black Inc. Thirty Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready, Black Inc.|
|Front Tire||WTB Riddler TCS, 700C x 37C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||165 mm|
|f. Stack||588 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||804 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.