- New Crankbrothers Synthesis wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstay bridge & non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, handlebar, & cranks.
- Discoloration on the top tube & rear triangle.
About the The Following MB
• 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
• Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
• Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
• DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
The Following is a sendy short-travel bike that brings the best of Evil’s radical designs to a fast, efficient pedaler. This bike is great for riders who love to pedal, but still want a bike that can keep up with dexterous downhill flying.