Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Diamondback Release 3 Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New grips for improved comfort.
- New X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- New e*thirteen TRS+ rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New Fulcrum E-Metal 700 wheelset designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- New brake rotors and rear pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Light paint chips on the top tube, seat tube, & seatstays.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 4 oz|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8100, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Diamondback DB35 Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Diamondback DB35 Alloy, 35.0mm x 35mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum E-Metal 700 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra TR DD, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||e*thirteen TRS+, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||660 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||130 mm|
|f. Stack||612 mm|
|g. Reach||473 mm|
|h. Standover Height||749 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.