Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo Aspero Gravel Bike - 2020, 48cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A New Breed of Racer
Why We Love It
- New headset for superior handling.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon w/ Wahoo Cadence Sensor on the left crank arm.
- Purpose-built gravel race bike that smashes PRs and steps up to the podium
- Road-racing-caliber stiffness for precise, responsive handling
- Trail Mixer fork flip chip keeps geometry consistent regardless of the wheels you run
- Versatile with clearance for 700 x 42 or 650B x 49 tires
- Light scratches on the shifters.
- Moderate scratches on the fork & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 14 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon w/ Wahoo Cadence Sensor, 36t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Easton EA90 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC70 Carbon, 27.2|
|Saddle||Prologo NDR, T 4.0|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss GRX 1650 Spline Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Donnelly MSO WC, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Donnelly MSO WC, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'0" - 5'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||512 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||83 mm|
|f. Stack||505 mm|
|g. Reach||370 mm|
|h. Standover Height||690 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.