- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake pads.
- RockShox Lyrik RC2 Fork installed.
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT shock installed.
- Roval carbon wheels installed.
- K-Edge headset top cap Garmin mount installed.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Small paint scuff on drive side top tube.
- 2 Light paint scratches on the non-drive side seat stay.
About the SB5
Savory All-Trail Ally
• A do-it-all trail bike that performs on big mountain adventures
• 127mm of progressive rear travel excels whether pedaling or descending
• Switch Infinity suspension provides unmatched efficiency and traction
• Older, 27.5” version of Yeti’s SB130
The SB5 is simply a sublime trail bike. It’s efficient like an XC and supple like an enduro. In Yeti’s lineup, it’s the older, 27.5” version of the SB130. This bike will sing if you love tackling climbs and sailing through descents.