Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Remedy 9.7 Mountain Bike - 2019, 18.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Party Package
Why We Love It
- New KMC chain for crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Frame design takes big hits in stride and small bumps with ease
- Trail geo isn’t extreme in any direction, but it’s fun riding in every direction
- Mino Link adjusts the geometry to match your ride style
- Longer travel inspires you to try new lines and rougher trails
- 27.5” wheels are quick and playful
- Light paint chips on the seatstay bridge, chainstay bridge, & behind the seat tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RC|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RT3 RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||TruVativ Descendant, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line 35 Alloy, 780mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Comp 30 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe P G-One All-Round RG, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe P G-One All-Round RG, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||604mm, 603mm (High, Low)|
|b. Seat Tube||445 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||68, 68.5 (High, Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.6, 66 (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||596mm, 592mm (High, Low)|
|g. Reach||435mm, 441mm (High, Low)|
|h. Standover Height||761mm, 767mm (High, Low)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.