Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Fuel EX 9.8 Women's Mountain Bike - 2019, 15.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Quiver Killer Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- Capable on all trails; it’s intended to be your only MTB
- Poppy, supportive mid-travel takes hits and excels in corners
- Modern geometry puts you in position to climb and descend with conviction
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Light scratches on the rims.
- Light scratches on the seat tube & crank arms.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side of the head tube & top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays & chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series Thru Shaft Trunnion|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro Carbon , 740mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Ajna Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Carbon 40 Disc Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR 4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR 4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||561mm, 563mm (High, Low)|
|b. Seat Tube||394 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.9, 73.2 (High, Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.7, 67 (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||575mm, 580mm (High, Low)|
|g. Reach||394mm, 387mm (High, Low)|
|h. Standover Height||699mm, 710mm (High, Low)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.