Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Checkpoint SL 6 Gravel Bike - 2019, 52cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
All-Road Adventure Bike
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- Designed to excel on gravel, pavement, and singletrack
- Modern geometry wins on all day rides and adventures
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is agile and responsive
- IsoSpeed fork and seat stays offer unmatched grip, comfort, and efficiency
- New models feature integrated downtube storage and plenty of gear mounts
- Minor scuff on the drive-side of the top tube.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Trek Checkpoint Disc, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race Lite Alloy, 40 cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Comp Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rambler TR, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rambler TR, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||536 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.6°|
|e. Head Tube||107 mm|
|f. Stack||549 mm|
|g. Reach||379 mm|
|h. Standover Height||770 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.