Sorry, this Specialized Tarmac Disc Pro Road Bike - 2019, 61cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Tarmac Disc Pro Road Bike - 2019, 61cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Specialized Power Meter
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- New front & rear brake rotor
- New Shimano chainrings
- Tuned front & rear brakes
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate heel rub on the cranks & drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay
- Small scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & seatpost
- Note: power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Tarmac, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Specialized Power Meter, 53/39t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 44 cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Body Geometry|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval CL50 Rapide Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 26C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 26C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||74°|
|E. Head Tube||210 mm|
|F. Stack||612 mm|
|G. Reach||408 mm|
|H. Standover Height||850 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.