Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Tarmac Disc Expert Road Bike - 2019, 52cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain & Shimano cassette to optimize crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Quarq AXS DFour Power Meter*
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuff on the drive-side chainstay behind the chainrings.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & shifters.
- Right shifter cover not included.
|Model||Tarmac Disc Expert|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon w/ Quarq AXS DFour Power Meter, 53/39t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shallow Bend Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 500 Aluminum Clincher , Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'4" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||462 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||126 mm|
|f. Stack||527 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||755 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.