Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Venge Road Bike - 2020, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Venge Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Specialized S-Works Power Cranks Dual-Sided FACT Carbon Power Meter crankset
- Pulls every trick in the book to gain watts in head-to-head battles
- Ultra-stiff chassis responds like a rocket for the most powerful pros
- Aero tube shapes formed in the tunnel and on the road
- Integrated cable solutions minimize drag and look stunning
- Newer models have aero bars, and some come with power meters
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scratches on the top tube & seat tube
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Specialized S-Works Power Cranks Dual-Sided FACT Carbon Power Meter, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 12-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly II Carbon , 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Venge Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Venge Aero FACT Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CLX 64 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo T2/T5 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 30C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'11" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||577 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||537 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||180 mm|
|F. Stack||581 mm|
|G. Reach||405 mm|
|H. Standover Height||817 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.