Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike - 2019, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved stopping power.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring improving rider efficiency.
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Top tube damage as pictured has been inspected & assessed to not be structural damage by our team of Master Technicians
- Wear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Specialized S-Works Carbon w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainrings, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Handlebar||Ritchey Evolution Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Ritchey Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Argo Tempo|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Industry Nine 65 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Industry Nine|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||562 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||501 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||163 mm|
|f. Stack||565 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||795 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.