Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New DT Swiss E1900 wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New Race Face chainring, SRAM chain, & SRAM cassette for smooth shifting.
- New front & rear brake rotors for increased stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the drive-side top tube & the non-drive side down tube.
- Light scratches on the drive-side down tube & the chainstays.
- Small scratches on the fork lower legs.
|Model||S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Zee M640, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Renthal Fatbar 35 Carbon, 800mm|
|Stem||Renthal 35 Alloy, 35.0mm x 35mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss E1900 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||662 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||505 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||656 mm|
|g. Reach||470 mm|
|h. Standover Height||775 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||695 - 755 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.