Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29 Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- New grips and PRO Turnix OffRoad saddle for improved comfort.
- New Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New rear brake pads and rotor for increased stopping power.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light paint chips on the chainstays & seatstay bridge.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstay bridge.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 780 mm|
|Stem||Syntace MegaForce 2 w/ SWAT Conceal Carry Multi Tool, 31.8 mm x 40mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse SL Carbon Tubeless Ready, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||614 mm|
|g. Reach||425 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.