Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Epic EVO Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Small scratches on the inside of the seatstays & chainstays.
- Small paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & cranks.
|Model||S-Works Epic EVO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||23 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Micro Brain|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Carbon Mini Rise, 750 mm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8 mm x 75mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval Control SL Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval Control|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||626 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||619 mm|
|g. Reach||446 mm|
|h. Standover Height||782 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.