Sorry, this Specialized Epic Hardtail Expert Mountain Bike - 2020, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Epic Hardtail Expert Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Purist’s Racer
- Hardtail with race geometry for max efficiency
- Popular with purist pedalers and race junkies alike
- Nimble, precise handling for mountain goat climbs
- Alloy or carbon frame is stiff where it counts and forgiving when you need it
- Get back to basics on singletrack or go full tilt in an XC race
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Small scratches on the chainstays & drive side top tube
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 5 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Control Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Fast Trak Control Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Fast Trak Control Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||633 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||622 mm|
|G. Reach||455 mm|
|H. Standover Height||816 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.