Sorry, this Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Gravel Bike - 2019, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Gravel Bike - 2019, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
- SRAM Quarq Power Meter
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- The headset of this bike was recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride
- New Good Year Eagle Sport rear tire
- New rear rotor & brake pads
- New bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the drive-side chainstay
- Light scratches on the shifters
- Minor scuffs on the non-drive side rear triangle
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT w/ Future Shock, Carbon|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre-C, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Quarq Carbon Power Meter, 53/39t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG700, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shallow Drop Alloy , 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Saddle||Specialized Toupe Sport|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Axis Sport Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Espoir Sport, 700C x 30C|
|Rear Tire||Good Year Eagle Sport, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||549 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||473 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.9°|
|E. Head Tube||108 mm|
|F. Stack||592 mm|
|G. Reach||373 mm|
|H. Standover Height||752 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.