Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Foil 20 Disc Road Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New PRO Components PLT handlebar and tape for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the fork.
- Small paint chip on the drive side of the fork.
- Moderate corrosion on the rear brake caliper.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
- Small tear in the rear brake/shifter hood.
|Model||Foil 20 Disc|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Scott Foil, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 , 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||PRO Components PLT Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Syncros RR1.5 Aero Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Syncros RR1.0 Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle SMP Dynamic|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Syncros RR2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Syncros|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe One, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||560 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||170 mm|
|f. Stack||568 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||799 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.