The swingarm was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New WTB Silverado saddle, light-weight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable.
- New SDG Tellis dropper post w/ 150mm of travel for technical riding.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the handlebars.
- Light scratch on the drive side front fork stanchion.
- Moderate scratches on the front triangle, rear triangle, front rim & fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seatstays, chainstays, and suspension linkage from tire rub.
- Small scratches on the rear derailleur & crank arms.