Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Santa Cruz Hightower LT C Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
BIG Travel BIG Wheels BIG Fun
Why We Love It
- Trust Shout fork offers a unique linkage design to change suspension & geometry characteristics.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seat post for downhill riding.
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles, rims, fork & handlebar.
|Model||Hightower LT C|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Trust Shout w/ 178mm of Travel, Carbon|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code C, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Race Face AR30 Offset Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||605 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||420 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.4°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||614 mm|
|g. Reach||423 mm|
|h. Standover Height||710 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.