Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Santa Cruz 5010 CC Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Life of the Party
Why We Love It
- The 5010 is playful & nimble, designed to have fun on the trail.
- New PRO Components Koryak handlebar & stem.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Clearcoat chip on the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate paint chips on the front & rear triangles.
- Small scratches across the frame & components.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XTR M9020 , 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||PRO Components Koryak Alloy, 800mm|
|Stem||PRO Components Koryak Alloy, 31.8mm x 35mm, 3°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes ZTR Crest Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Stan's NoTubes 3.30|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||598mm, 599mm (High, Low)|
|b. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75.2, 74.9 (High, Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5, 66.2 (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||598mm, 600mm (High, Low)|
|g. Reach||440mm, 437mm (High, Low)|
|h. Standover Height||713mm, 707mm (High, Low)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.