Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Salsa Cutthroat Rival 1 Gravel Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ultra Endurance for Ultra Fun
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- Gravel and adventure-touring rig for the longest rides
- High-end carbon frame saves weight and is tuned for a smooth feel
- Clearance for big tires sets you up perfectly for the rough roads ahead
- Bowed seat stays help keep you comfortable on long rides
- Light scratches on the shifters.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Salsa Cutthroat , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1 Type 3|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Alloy, 38t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Salsa Cowchipper Deluxe Alloy, 44cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Slasa Guide Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 16°|
|Seatpost||Salsa Guide Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss C1800 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.1"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||645.3 mm|
|g. Reach||382.7 mm|
|h. Standover Height||854 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.