Sorry, this Pivot Trail 429 XT/XTR Mountain Bike - 2019, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Pivot Trail 429 XT/XTR Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Trail Riding Redefined
- Versatile 29er that feels at home in steep terrain
- Refined trail geometry rewards both rowdy and racy riders
- 120mm of DW-Link suspension creates an optimal riding experience
- Made to fit 130-140mm forks, and your exact riding style
- Internal cable routing for clean looks and easier storage mounts
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, & non-drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches & touch paint on the seat tube
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Pivot Phoenix Team Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Pivot Phoenix Team Enduro Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1700 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||636 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||460 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.3°|
|E. Head Tube||108 mm|
|F. Stack||606 mm|
|G. Reach||460 mm|
|H. Standover Height||707 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.