Sorry, this Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon 10 Year Anniversary Edition Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon 10 Year Anniversary Edition Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'3" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Hop The Lines
- Favor the fun way down
- 140mm of DW-Link sus absorbs wild hits with pedaling better than its class
- Compatible with front derailleurs for expansive gear ranges for all-day pedaling
- Short chainstays corner with precision, like they’re on rails
- Fits up to 27.5 x 2.6 tires to tame the loosest debris
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New dropper cable/housing
- Light scratches on the rims, brake levers, & rear derailleur
- Light oxidation on the stem bolts
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, front triangle, & inside & outside of rear triangle
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches & tears on the saddle
|Model||Mach 5.5 Carbon Anniversary Edition|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon , 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Carbon, 710mm|
|Stem||Phoenix Alloy, 35.0mm x 70mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Reynolds Pivot 36mm Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Pivot 10 Year Anniversary Edition|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 27.5" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'3" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||667 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||135 mm|
|F. Stack||624 mm|
|G. Reach||485 mm|
|H. Standover Height||711 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.