Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Orbea GAIN D30 Road E-Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Sleek e-road bike that doesn’t throw you overboard with assist
- Hub motor brings just enough assist to transform your ride experience
- Battery stowing so clean you’ll barely notice it’s an e-bike
- Disc brakes and slightly relaxed geometry; reliable and responsive for every day use
- Light scratch on the right shifter.
- Light scratch on top tube & drive-side of the head tube.
- Light scratch on non-drive side chainstay.
- Small crack in top tube e-bike On/Off control box.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 10 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||FSA Gossamer Compact Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Orbea OC-III Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FSA SL-K Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Kappa Space|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Ready GR Aluminum Clincher, Front: Alloy / Rear: Ebikemotion X35|
|Front Tire||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||610 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.3°|
|e. Head Tube||203 mm|
|f. Stack||625 mm|
|g. Reach||410 mm|
|h. Standover Height||876 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.