Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
OPEN U.P. Gravel Bike - X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Flow from Road to Singletrack
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Grapene 2.0 tires for the miles ahead.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads & rear rotor for confident braking
- New Fulcrum Rapid Red 5 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- Speedy on tarmac and flows into dirt moments with ease
- 180g heavier than the U.P.P.E.R
- Advanced carbon layering allows for compliance and stiffness where it matters
- Fits 2.1” mountain tires, 47mm x 650b tires, or 40mm x 700c tires. Did someone say team player?
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area & drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the shifters, down tube, & non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate tears on the saddle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Campagnolo, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||OPEN, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Campagnolo , Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Campagnolo H11, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Record|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Record|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||FSA K-Force Carbon, 50/34t, 175 mm|
|Handlebar||Generic Carbon, 44 cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Integrated|
|Stem||Zipp SL Speed Carbon , 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||ENVE Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Rapid Red 5 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||591 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||180 mm|
|f. Stack||609 mm|
|g. Reach||398 mm|
|h. Standover Height||815 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.