Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Ripmo V1 Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New rear brake rotor for increased stopping power.
- Scratch on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Light paint damage on down tube & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the chainstay arch.
- Small paint chips on the underside of the chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on fork lower legs.
- Wear on the non drive side of the head tube.
- Moderate scratches on both rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||145mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8020, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Ibis Carbon, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis Carbon, Industry Nine Torch|
|Front Tire||Vee Tire Co Flow Snap Tackee, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||632 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||418 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.9°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||629 mm|
|g. Reach||471 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||625 - 695 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.