Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Haibike Allmtn 6.0 Mountain Bike - 2019, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New rear rotor & brake pads for confident braking.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Light paint chips on the head tube, down tube, seat tube, & rocker link.
- Light scratches on the top tube & drive side seatstay & chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the rims.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||54 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite E-Bike+ Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Elite Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||TRP G-Spec, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Crankset||Haibike TheCrank Alloy, 16t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Haibike TheBar Gravity Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Haibike TheStem Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev-DX, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Haibike TheSaddle X|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss H1900 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Onza Porcupine, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Onza Porcupine, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Motor||Bosch Performance CX|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||621 mm|
|g. Reach||409 mm|
|h. Standover Height||790 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.