Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Fezzari La Sal Peak Mountain Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay, inside the chainstays, & the chainstay arch.
- Moderate heel rub on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, & derailleur.
|Model||La Sal Peak|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RC2|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe RC3|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||ENVE M7 Carbon, 750mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Canopy|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Race Face Turbine Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Race Face Vault|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||420 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||78°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||607.5 mm|
|g. Reach||445 mm|
|h. Standover Height||790 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.