Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo R5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2018, 48cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New rear rotor for confident braking.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset w/ 4iiii Precision Pro Dual-Sided Power Meter. *
- Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
- Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
- Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
- Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
- Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
- Light scratches on the top tube, drive side bottom bracket area, & non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo R5 Disc, All-Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ 4iiii Precision Pro Dual-Sided Power Meter , 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo AB06 Carbon, 38cm|
|Stem||Cervelo A027 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss ARC 1450 Dicut Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Challenge Strada Pro TLR, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Challenge Strada Pro TLR, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
4'11" - 5'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||516 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||83 mm|
|f. Stack||497 mm|
|g. Reach||363 mm|
|h. Standover Height||712 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.