Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo P3X Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Mid-Line, But Lighter & Faster
Why We Love It
- New Selle San Marco Aspide Xsliite saddle.
- Lighter, more adjustable, and more affordable than the original P5X
- Frame designed around aero storage for spares, nutrition, and hydration
- Removed seat tube and seat stays for improved compliance, and extra rider comfort
- Revised cockpit adds to the already impressive list of easy adjustments you can make
- Light scratches on the inside chainstays.
- Cervelo P3X Stem Access Cap not included.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 1 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 w/ Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 Shifter/Brake Levers, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160 w/ ST-R9180 Dual Control Levers , Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo HB10 Carbon Base Bar/Stem w/ EX10 Alloy Extensions, 40cm|
|Seatpost||Cervelo P3X Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss ARC 1450 Disc DICUT Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||N/A|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||97 mm|
|f. Stack||496 mm|
|g. Reach||404 mm|
|h. Standover Height||708 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.