Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo P3X Triathlon Dura-Ace Di2 Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Mid-Line, But Lighter & Faster
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Zipp 808 Firecrest Disc Carbon wheelset.
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 rear derailleur w/ CeramicSpeed Oversized Wheel System.
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P Dual-Sided Power Meter crankset. *
- Lighter, more adjustable, and more affordable than the original P5X
- Frame designed around aero storage for spares, nutrition, and hydration
- Removed seat tube and seat stays for improved compliance, and extra rider comfort
- Revised cockpit adds to the already impressive list of easy adjustments you can make
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 8 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 w/ Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 Shifter/Brake Levers, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 w/ CeramicSpeed Oversized Wheel Pulley System|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P Dual-Sided Power Meter, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo HB10 Carbon Base Bar w/ EX10 Alloy Extensions, 40 cm|
|Stem||Cervelo Integrated Alloy, N/A x N/A, 0°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Zipp 808 Firecrest Disc Carbon Clincher , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||N/A|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||126 mm|
|f. Stack||524 mm|
|g. Reach||423 mm|
|h. Standover Height||746 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.