Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Canyon Strive CFR Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New brake pads and rotors for increased stopping power.
- New KMC chain and SRAM chainring for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay & rims.
- Light paint chips on the rear suspension's upper linkage.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01, 32t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Canyon G5 Carbon, 780mm|
|Stem||Canyon G5 Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Mavic DeeMax Pro Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Mavic S|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Dissector 3C MaxxGrip TR , 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||660 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||455 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5 - 75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66 - 67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||640 mm|
|g. Reach||470 mm|
|h. Standover Height||789 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.