Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SystemSix Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2019, 60cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- power2max NG Cannondale HollowGram Si Alloy Power Meter crankset
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New handlebar tape
- New front & rear brake pads
- New bottom bracket
- New Shimano chain & cassette
- Moderate scratches on drive side fork dropout
- Light scratches on non-drive side seatstay & chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube by the seatpost
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
- Drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale SystemSix BallisTec, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||power2max NG Cannondale HollowGram Si Alloy Power Meter, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale KN0T SystemBar Carbon, 42cm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale KN0T Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Cannondale HollowGram KN0T64 Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible, Cannondale HollowGram|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||592 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||577 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.9°|
|e. Head Tube||193 mm|
|f. Stack||600 mm|
|g. Reach||403 mm|
|h. Standover Height||843 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.